No more rushing. Juneau, on YOUR time!
Come visit Southeast Alaska the way it was meant to be - without lots of tourists! COVID-19 may have slowed down our economy, but it hasn't stopped nature.
We're looking forward to showing off EVERYTHING Juneau has to offer, instead of making you pick JUST ONE option. Our package combines the best & most popular excursions in an easy to book & manage independent package.
Alaska & Yukon Tours Juneau Experience package pricing varies depending on how far out you book, but the basic package includes airfare from Seattle (or any other gateway airport upon request), 7 nights accommodations at the BW Signature Collection Baranoff Hotel OR the Aspen Suites Hotel, and your choice of excursions.
Juneau, Alaska is the gateway to Southeast Alaska; and the hub for all of our tour activities. Juneau, home to only 34,000 residents - is only accessible by plane or ferry due to the mountainous terrain surrounding the city. But these mountains and ocean provide unparalleled activities.
While in Juneau, you will have the opportunity to partake in a handful of excursions:
- Whale watching and nature expedition (5 hours)
- Tracy Arm Fjord adventure (10 hours)
- Mendenhall Glacier & Visitors Center
- Best Bites & Booze of Juneau
- City & State historical sites & museums
- Brewery Tour & Highlights
- Exclusive Cooking class
- Guided walk at the Shrine of St Therese, Glacier Gardens, and Juneau highlights
- Mendenhall Glacier Helicopter Experience
- Kayak with the Marine Life
- Day-time roundtrip ferry to one of our smaller villages - experience the Inside Passage during the DAY! (6 to 10 hours)
- Weekend sunset whale watch booze cruise (all drinks included!)
Your flight to and from Juneau starts your adventure. Juneau is served by Alaska Airlines & Delta Airlines, with connections available from Seattle or Anchorage to get here.
Prices to Juneau may not always be cheap, but we do our best to find you the LOWEST fare and best value. Some connections in Seattle may require an overnight, but don't worry - we have that covered.
Once you do get on your flight to Juneau, you & your travel partners will quickly fight over who gets the window - the views are unbelievable!
Aspen Suites Juneau
We're happy to work with the newest hotel in Juneau, the Aspen Suites Hotel. Each suite comes with 1 queen size bed, living area with sleeper sofa, table with chairs, television, wifi, private bathroom, and full kitchen. Suites with two beds are also available.
Baranoff Hotel - Best Western Signature Collection
Stay in Juneau's classic hotel! Art Deco architecture and themes are present in this historic building, located in the heart of downtown Juneau. All rooms have either queen or king size beds, television, wifi, private bathroom, coffee maker, and fridge/microwave available upon request. Room types can be requested from the hotel once you have received your confirmation. Upgrades to Channel/Mountain view or larger rooms can be requested at check-in (cost will vary based on season and availability). The Baranoff has a bar and restaurant on site.
- Roundtrip air from Seattle (or Anchorage) to Juneau
- 6 nights at the Aspen Suites Hotel or Baranoff
- Full day Tracy Arm trip
- 1/2 day Whale Watching
- Mendenhall Glacier (unguided)
- Shrine of St. Therese & Glacier Gardens
- Walking food tour of Juneau
- 4 hours halibut or salmon fishing *or* 1 hour flight seeing
- Upgrades to other excursions available
Departure Date Per Person/Double Per Person/Solo
April 15 - May 30, 2022 $(PENDING) USD $(PENDING) USD
June 1 - August 30, 2022 $(PENDING) USD $(PENDING) USD
Sep 1 - Sep 30, 2022 $(PENDING) USD $(PENDING) USD
*pricing requires at least a 21 day advance purchase and subject to availability of Alaska or Delta. Price includes ALL taxes and fees. Please read our terms and conditions.