Hotel & Car Packages
- All bookings are prepaid. Refunds MUST be requested at least 48 hours in advance. Refund will go to original form of payment.
- Due to tax calculations, you may see a small refund of a few dollars once we have finalized your booking.
- If you booked a car, one of our friendly agents will e-mail and call you to obtain flight information to complete your car rental.
- All bookings are NOT confirmed until you receive an Itinerary Email & Vouchers from Alaska & Yukon Tours (AYT).
- The initial email you receive is only for reference. You will receive a confirmation from AYT with your hotel and car rental confirmation numbers with 48 hours of booking.
- Not all vendors will allow you to earn credits or amenities as a member of a frequent traveler program.
- Bookings will show up on your credit/debit card as "FH Alaska Yukon".
- When booking, you agree to our Terms & Conditions in the booking process. Those can be found by clicking HERE.
Changes and Cancellations
- Changes must be done thru AYT. Hotel and car rental agencies may not be able to assist you.
- Extensions of your package, IF completed outside of AYT, may be at different rates than those paid. Changes and extensions should be done thru AYT.
- If you can not make your stay, please let us know as soon as you can. While we do not offer published after hours support, please leave a voicemail as we do monitor those.
- If you no-show, please contact us as soon as you can. We can not guarantee refunds for our packages but will advocate on your behalf. If you no-show due to a flight issue, please be sure to include proof of delay (such as a screen shot from the airline app showing delay/cancel, etc).
- Please let us know as soon as you can of any name changes or spelling errors.
Vendor Age & Deposit Requirements
- Most hotels require you are at least 21 years of age to rent a room, unless part of a booking that includes additional rooms with adults over the age of 21.
- Hotels may require an authorization of $20 to $50 USD per night, per room, as a hold or authorization on a valid debit or credit card for incidentals. This can be on a debit or credit card.
- Car rentals require the driver be licensed (by the US or accepted international body) and be at least 21 years of age
- Alamo/Enterprise rates with AYT do not require a deposit, however some locations may request this. The deposit should not exceed $200 USD. Debit cards are allowed with AYT rentals.
Upgrades & Frequent Traveler Points
- Hotel upgrades are not handled by AYT. Should you wish a better room, please inquire with the hotel at check-in. Additional fees or monies may be due.
- AYT has a variety of car options, ranging from economy - full size - premium - SUV rates with Alamo and Enterprise. Please include a request to UPGRADE with your booking information and we will contact you. Any difference in price will be handled as a new charge.
- Some vendors will allow you to accrue points when booked thru AYT. Once you receive your Itinerary Email & Confirmation from AYT, you can input your confirmation number at the respective vendor to display and add your frequent traveler number/information. *Note: you may have to call in to the hotel/car rental to add if the website does not allow it.
- Packages that include a car rental are based on a 24 hour period. Rates may vary for longer rentals.
- Exact pick-up location will be listed on your Itinerary Email & Confirmation once booked
- Car rental reservation will be made in the name of the first person listed on the reservation
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
- In the event of changes with travel restrictions tied directly to COVID-19, we will advocate on your behalf for full refunds. Changes or cancellations MUST be requested prior to travel.
- AYT strongly recommends travel insurance to cover each traveler. Annual plans can be as low as $200 USD per person.